Sunday, February 27, 2005

Raaga - Cool place for Online Indian music

Check out this site if you like to hear hindi, telugu, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_language or malayalam songs. Good collection of songs. If you want to downlaod songs then this is not the site for you. You can only hear music online here. Personally I like it as I rarely download music and it is cool to have an Amitabh channel playing online in the background through the day:) Oh! Before I forget the site is free:) As I always say: Njoy!!!

Update: SVR has given me another link for the Kanndigas out there who are missing the online experience. It also some devotional gems.

Update 2: Added wikipedia links to all the language words so as to give more info about some of the languages which make up India.

No comments: